Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

OP-Prison reset necessary?

Do you think a reset would boost the activity on OP-Prison?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have spent my fair share of time on OP-Prison. Constructing a few projects I would normally try to build in creative, as well as ranking up a current $27 billion. Although for the last few weeks/months, every day I've logged in I've noticed that there has been less than 3 people on every day. I believe it is time for a reset, I would love to see a wider variety of servers active on Foxcraft rather than just skyblock or creative (which I always find 30+ active players on). Do you agree with me? Leave comments down below as well as voting, thank you!

Pandanem

I think the reason only a few people are on the OP Prison server is because OP Prison as a whole is dying in the Minecraft community. I’m not really sure if a reset would help it at all.

A reset may be fun for the people that actually play op-prison and people may go on just to get back to the top rank but once that has happened it will just return to how it is now. Getting to the top rank will be very easy especially for the people who a;ready have donator ranks.

Banned #6
Survival actually has risen in players so I wouldn't play it's just Skyblock and Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.