Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Old Prison vs New Prison

Old Prison Or New Prison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm the guy who plays prison 24/7, but not now, I will discuss below why....

So I'm IISAG3R joined before 5 years to the community thanks to my Friend @ThePowerOfSix. Prison was my game mode, and what I mean by that is its made for me. I played 1.7 prison (the oldest) and till now.

Old prison was so nice, here are the things that made it nice and enjoying to play :
  • Small map
  • The small pvp arena
  • Color chat
  • Simple mines
  • Big plots
  • Not a lot of ranks (ex: a b c d e f etc...) it was A B C F O X Elite Complete
  • Didn't have a Free world, like why have a free world if you got survival
  • You could add custom nicknames (including italic bold underline etc..)
  • Public farms (like the sugar cane farm)
  • The commands were useful
  • And so on, if you have more things write it below.
Some Screenshots and Pictures Below.

Attachments

Hi everyone, I'm the guy who plays prison 24/7, but not now, I will discuss below why....

So I'm IISAG3R joined before 5 years to the community thanks to my Friend @ThePowerOfSix. Prison was my game mode, and what I mean by that is its made for me. I played 1.7 prison (the oldest) and till now.

Old prison was so nice, here are the things that made it nice and enjoying to play :
  • Small map
  • The small pvp arena
  • Color chat
  • Simple mines
  • Big plots
let me first of all say that its not happening. Most of the suggestions you have stated didnt even define prison so I have no clue what this post is even about like color chat it didnt make prison better. The fewer ranks went against what prison is supposed to be. The main thing I take from this post is the fact that there is very few people who play and that means no pvp. And I think thats what you really want prison to revolve around.

Now to my opinion I think yes prison does need a huge change in terms of the pvp aspect and upgrades to keep people coming back instead of when your done mining to free you just do it all again. Free world I think was a great thing to help with that but yeah you can just go to survival.

So my last thing is im prepared to help out the server in any possible way to give all my suggestions I gathered upon the years to fix the pvp aspect of prison.

@cloakfox @iBrady

Thread starter #4
let me first of all say that its not happening. Most of the suggestions you have stated didnt even define prison so I have no clue what this post is even about like color chat it didnt make prison better. The fewer ranks went against what prison is supposed to be. The main thing I take from this post is the fact that there is very few people who play and that means no pvp. And I think thats what you really want prison to revolve around.

Now to my opinion I think yes prison does need a huge change in terms of the pvp aspect and upgrades to keep people coming back instead of when your done mining to free you just do it all again. Free world I think was a great thing to help with that but yeah you can just go to survival.

So my last thing is im prepared to help out the server in any possible way to give all my suggestions I gathered upon the years to fix the pvp aspect of prison.

@cloakfox @iBrady
Agreed on what you said, but @cloakfox and @iBrady are ignoring. Which is sad because the server is dying.

Banned #6

• Small map
  • The small pvp arena
  • Color chat
  • Simple mines
  • Big plots
If anything prison needs to be made harder
* Donor kits have less enchantments
* Exp only being obtainable via enchantment bottles (Price being high on shop)
* Rankup prices increased
* Events, something like gang wars to keep it interesting.
Just some ideas to throw out there.

Thread starter #7
If anything prison needs to be made harder
* Donor kits have less enchantments
* Exp only being obtainable via enchantment bottles (Price being high on shop)
* Rankup prices increased
* Events, something like gang wars to keep it interesting.
Just some ideas to throw out there.
Totally agreed on what you said above +1

Status
Not open for further replies.