Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Oh hello :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_fox11

Thread starter #1
Hello there! I am i_fox11 (That player that gets hated on for some strange reason)

And I'm here by introducing myself, I am a proud pansexual furry (Look up "furry" on google) and I like mostly kind people :3
And I'm that type of Minecraft player who is good, Fairly nice. And is a happy lil' fox =w=

And I got a question (For cloakfox)
I'm wondering if I can become a moderator, Because I've been playing on Foxcraft over 2 years, And the securities is just poor... And the moderators are too lazy.
I want to be given a chance to moderate the server, I'm highly active (Except for when I have school)
I basically respect verybody around me (except for hackers)
I'm calm a lot (Honestly, I have ADD, So I'm badically happy all the time)
Have a nice day <3

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hello there! I am i_fox11 (That player that gets hated on for some strange reason)

And I'm here by introducing myself, I am a proud pansexual furry (Look up "furry" on google) and I like mostly kind people :3
And I'm that type of Minecraft player who is good, Fairly nice. And is a happy lil' fox =w=

I'm wondering if I can become a moderator, Because I've been playing on Foxcraft over 2 years, And the securities is just poor... And the moderators are too lazy.
I want to be given a chance to moderate the server, I'm highly active (Except for when I have school)
Have a nice day <3
Hello! :D I don't believe I've seen you around on the server, but I look forward to being able to do so!

i_fox11

Thread starter #3
I'm at prison, Untill they restarted...

And I'm still there, And I'm litteraly about to kick somebodies *** :D

planecool

Friend
Donator

Have a nice day <3
Welcome to server, i don't play prison, but i could give you some keys in prison (30) if you would give me some keys in factions!

Aye welcome to the forums! If you ask for mod your chance of getting it is 99% lower so good luck.

Have a nice day <3
You won't receive Moderator by asking for it. Once Helper Apps are open, you can apply. Otherwise, now, you are not going to get it.
Anyways, welcome!

i_fox11

Thread starter #12
Whelp! Time to get off the forums :]
You fuckheads made me feel so unwelcomed.

I was about to donate good will to the server, But I think cloakfox made a mistake of hiring **** heads making a guest feel so terrible, I'm keeping my money and canceling the good will, **** you
[doublepost=1465337500,1465337458][/doublepost]This profile may however remain

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Whelp! Time to get off the forums :]
You fuckheads made me feel so unwelcomed.

I was about to donate good will to the server, But I think cloakfox made a mistake of hiring **** heads making a guest feel so terrible, I'm keeping my money and canceling the good will, **** you
[doublepost=1465337500,1465337458][/doublepost]This profile may however remain
Bruh, you need to calm down. He's stating the truth. You can only apply for HELPER during certain times, or be really amazing and be hand picked. He wasn't being rude at all. He also said it quite nicely. Up until me, no one was 'unwelcoming.'
Jaywiz really isn't a **** head, he's a great guy. I'm not sure why you're so uptight, but please understand he was only being truthful, and not at all rude.
[doublepost=1465338044][/doublepost]

Have a nice day <3
Also, no offense, person, but it's not super helpful to be rude to staff by calling them lazy, then ask for a staff position.
Again, not trying to be rude, but if you were actually qualified for the position, or put more research into how to get it, you'd know this isn't the way to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.