Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Need more stuff members and a better anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROrrlossn

Thread starter #1
This can not happen that i am over 30 min reporting a player and no staff online and there are a lot of hackers that no one takes care of that
I get it that you can leave a report to the staff members but while there are no staff members online and you have reported the players over 30 min ago the hackers are still ruining the server reputation and they make players angry and annoyed
There must be at least 3 staff members online all the time this can not happened that they are still on the server and ruin the players fun
And also the anti cheat is useless the anti cheat isn't even affecting the hackers when they are flying/kill aura
Thank you for listening

I see your point, But we too have lifes and/or different time zones. Ofc we try our best to keep hackers/rulebreakers away. Please just report them (if theres no staff)

ROrrlossn

Thread starter #4
I see your point, But we too have lifes and/or different time zones. Ofc we try our best to keep hackers/rulebreakers away. Please just report them (if theres no staff)
I am always reporting as you may have seen but i am mostly saying that the staff needs extension because in my time zone in the morning no staff member was online and there were a lot of hackers but thanks for the replay

Mabey you should recruit more staff that are from different time zones?

Ayza

Friend
Donator
And because of that i said that they need to recruit more people for fixing that problem and then there will be at least 2-3 staff members online
We'd have more staff members if more people applied with an IQ above 10 and who actually take the apply and being staff serious. In my time as Admin i have denied SO MANY applies because they were too simple, people dont actually put any time into an apply and make it like 10 sentences i mean cmon what do you expect? They aren't going to recruit people just because they need more staff. They recruit people who fit the job. Also, not to be mean or anything but looking at your profile picture you do not seem serious and mature which are important parts of being staff.

We'd have more staff members if more people applied with an IQ above 10 and who actually take the apply and being staff serious. In my time as Admin i have denied SO MANY applies because they were too simple, people dont actually put any time into an apply and make it like 10 sentences i mean cmon what do you expect? They aren't going to recruit people just because they need more staff. Also, not to be mean or anything but looking at your profile picture you do not serious and mature which are important parts of being staff.
The IQ part, Savageee

Donator
Banned #10
And because of that i said that they need to recruit more people for fixing that problem and then there will be at least 2-3 staff members online
We'd have more staff members if more people applied with an IQ above 10 and who actually take the apply and being staff serious. In my time as Admin i have denied SO MANY applies because they were too simple, people dont actually put any time into an apply and make it like 10 sentences i mean cmon what do you expect? They aren't going to recruit people just because they need more staff. They recruit people who fit the job. Also, not to be mean or anything but looking at your profile picture you do not seem serious and mature which are important parts of being staff.
I agree. I see people's helper apps and they have near no content in it. The current staff members have written at least 200 words in their application. My application was 900 words. You need to write a helper application like a CV or a resume if you want any chance of becoming helper. You can't apply by saying "I want to be helper because I'm well known on the server". You need to properly sell yourself. I, for example, used my real life experiences in my helper application to prove specific good characteristics I could bring to the staff team. It's not about playtime and popularity. It's about proving yourself and selling yourself to try and convince us that you're worthy enough to staff a server of this scale.

I can feel you but have you ever just done /staff and called a staff member onto the server to help you, everytime I'm one there are atleast 2-3 other staff online.

Status
Not open for further replies.