Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Resignation and What's Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello fellow Foxcrafters,

It's DontPaanic or Julia as most of you probably all know me.

I was/am a Staff member on Foxcraft.

But today, I think it's time I take my leave. It's been a long road, yes it definitely has. To when I was the little C rank on Prison to a trusted Staff member.

There's no proper reasoning to why I'm leaving. It's because I want to start focusing on my future career and life. I just thought it was the right time. I'm starting my surgical studies on the human heart and heart conduits. (yay)

But Foxcraft has changed. It has indeed. Ever since Affixes joined, Foxcraft has absurdly changed, and some players aren't so happy about it. Shoutout to DannyIsANoob. C:

It's been a great 2 years guys. Honestly, you've people have been the best. The little girl who joined in October 9th, 2014 has definitely been moved by all the kind people on Foxcraft.

Some shoutouts (Well, lots of shoutouts actually) to people who have always been there for me and I love you guys so much <3. Love you guys <3

@Baest

@Nook

@MD2013

@TheLightMC

@Redex_

@LenniCraftMC
You're last cause you're special

So guys, there's so much more people I'd like to thank I just don't think I have enough time in my lifetime to type, but thanks for everything.

You'll see me around Forums, but I quit the Foxcraft network.

If you want to respond, do it on my profile, this thread was locked for some
reason. (-:

As Gladwin69 said before he left Foxcraft.

laterz

Last edited:

Fanciness

No!! Julia :( we will ALL miss you. I still remember you joining Foxcraft. I wish you the best of luck in the future :'(

Julia you were such a great staff! Hard to see that you are leaving :( I hope you do well with your surgical studies and that sounds really hard so good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.