Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My personal opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hello fellow Foxcraft players, I've kind of surfed around the forums and found a lot of hate/bad comments about all the updates. I'm here to discuss my OWN opinion about all the current updates. Keep in mind this all opinion based and If you're offended by my language use. Well I don't ******* care it's not a world filled with carebears.

Factions:
I don't know what it is about factions but I personally am not a fan about the 'new' factions. There is just this thing that makes it.. Well.. It doesn't give me the Foxcraft factions feeling. I used to be an active factions player(with the old factions). I and many others enjoyed this factions. It wasn't that hard to get money nor was it hard to get power for your faction. But now it's like the hardest thing to do. Yes maybe you like a challenge and I agree, I like a challenge but this challenge is way too hard.

Kitpvp:
This is just a HUGE NO! Come on was a kitpvp revamp really necceseary? Like it was really got before, balanced aswell etc. Yes a restart was needed cause there were just diamond guys in prot4 chilling everywhere and it kind of ruined the name "KITpvp". It was just normal pvp nobody used the kits, besides the new players which would quit after they got shattered by a 4 team in prot4. Now I'm not blaming the diamond guys for doing this, you are OP you use the 'OP'ness'. But what happened after the update. Words can't describe how 'terrible' it is. It's a full on Pay to win server now, and I think almost everybody agrees with me on this one. "why fix something when it's not broken?"

Skyblock:
I don't really have anything bad to say about this other then 1 thing that bothers me a lot. And with 'a lot' I do not mean it's the end of skyblock but it's the sell signs for cactus and iron. For the ones who don't know what I'm talking about let me explain: 1 Iron ingot sells for $18, nobody sells by one, literally nobody. So why is it when I want to sell Iron by 16x it only sell for $188 and not for $288 as it should be? Well I got that awnser a 'long' time ago and it blew my mind. I got the answer: "If you want the money, you'll have to sell it by 1". Like what the actual ****, this is such bullshit, it's like you don't want us to get Ingame money or something. Why wouldn't you just make it equal and fair for everybody? This bothers me so much and I really don't know why.

Survival:
I don't play survival because. Well it's simply not interesting. And hereby I do not want to disrespect players like @Doje [Lee] @TGMDom @Zeas_ and many others by saying this server is boring. Yes I'm aware that cloakfox is going to revamp/update the survival the server, but what is there to be added? I know, add nothing. Survival is no survival with all the 'custom biomes'. Survival is survival when it's completely vanilla. Real minecraft if you ask me.

Prison:
Do I really need to get started on this? I mean I already said everything I wanted to say about prison in a different thread that just got ignored(this thread will probably will aswell). But for the ones not knowing, I'm just going to copy and paste it here.
So this is follow up from the thread "prison reset yay or nay?"
The poll has spoken, prison is in desperate need of an reset. Before I could play prison all day long but now it's just so incredibly boring. The reset needs to happen soon or else the 'new' prison will have an high chance of flopping and not getting the player-base as before.

The poll has spoken, reset it, reset it soon please.
EDIT: Also guard apps need to be opened right now, right this second you, are reading this. We only have like 10 guards which only a few are active (not going to say names, this will lead to unnecessary drama). Open up guard apps, and demote the so called "inactive" Guards.

As for Creative ,OPPrison ,Agario and Skywars I wont get into this since I do not have anything to say about these servers since I'm simply not interested in going on a rant about these servers. Also I don't play these servers, so I can't rant about them.

If you read all of this, thanks and have a great day.
~Baest

Last edited:
Hello fellow Foxcraft players, I've kind of surfed around the forums and found a lot of hate/bad comments about all the updates. I'm here to discuss my OWN opinion about all the current updates. Keep in mind this all opinion based and If you're offended by my language use. Well I don't ******* care it's not a world filled with carebears.

Factions:
I don't know what it is about factions but I personally am not a fan about the 'new' factions. There is just this thing that makes it.. Well.. It doesn't give me the Foxcraft factions feeling. I used to be an active factions player(with the old factions). I and many others enjoyed this factions. It wasn't that hard to get money nor was it hard to get power for your faction. But now it's like the hardest thing to do. Yes maybe you like a challenge and I agree, I like a challenge but this challenge is way too hard.

Kitpvp:
This is just a HUGE NO! Come on was a kitpvp revamp really necceseary? Like it was really got before, balanced aswell etc. Yes a restart was needed cause there were just diamond guys in prot4 chilling everywhere and it kind of ruined the name "KITpvp". It was just normal pvp nobody used the kits, besides the new players which would quit after they got shattered by a 4 team in prot4. Now I'm not blaming the diamond guys for doing this, you are OP you use the 'OP'ness'. But what happened after the update. Words can't describe how 'terrible' it is. It's a full on Pay to win server now, and I think almost everybody agrees with me on this one. "why fix something when it's not broken?"

Skyblock:
I don't really have anything bad to say about this other then 1 thing that bothers me a lot. And with 'a lot' I do not mean it's the end of skyblock but it's the sell signs for cactus and iron. For the ones who don't know what I'm talking about let me explain: 1 Iron ingot sells for $18, nobody sells by one, literally nobody. So why is it when I want to sell Iron by 16x it only sell for $188 and not for $288 as it should be? Well I got that awnser a 'long' time ago and it blew my mind. I got the answer: "If you want the money, you'll have to sell it by 1". Like what the actual ****, this is such bullshit, it's like you don't want us to get Ingame money or something. Why wouldn't you just make it equal and fair for everybody? This bothers me so much and I really don't know why.

Survival:
I don't play survival because. Well it's simply not interesting. And hereby I do not want to disrespect players like @Doje [Lee] @TGMDom @Zeas_ and many others by saying this server is boring. Yes I'm aware that cloakfox is going to revamp/update the survival the server, but what is there to be added? I know, add nothing. Survival is no survival with all the 'custom biomes'. Survival is survival when it's completely vanilla. Real minecraft if you ask me.

Prison:
Do I really need to get started on this? I mean I already said everything I wanted to say about prison in a different thread that just got ignored(this thread will probably will aswell). But for the ones not knowing, I'm just going to copy and paste it here.

As for Creative ,OPPrison ,Agario and Skywars I wont get into this since I do not have anything to say about these servers since I'm simply not interested in going on a rant about these servers. Also I don't play these servers, so I can't rant about them.

~Baest
So many things that would make factions so good but will never get added

This thread uses info that is not correct anymore at all I have a feeling, especially the kitpvp part.

As for the rest, I am gonna let the rest of the community reply to that, I expect you to get roasted though, no offense.

Factions:

Kitpvp:

Skyblock:

Survival:

Prison:

~Baest
Haha, none taken, I guess, but I say that by removing plugins from Survival, you add to it, which needs to be done.

Thread starter Banned #5
This thread uses info that is not correct anymore at all I have a feeling, especially the kitpvp part.

As for the rest, I am gonna let the rest of the community reply to that, I expect you to get roasted though, no offense.
Could you point out the 'false information' I'd love to edit this out and sort of re-look at what I've typed.

For the roasting part, I can take hits I don't mind it.

Could you point out the 'false information' I'd love to edit this out and sort of re-look at what I've typed.

For the roasting part, I can take hits I don't mind it.
Kitpvp diamond stuff has been greatly nerfed, the diamond "rare" kits now also cost's 10k $ and can only be used 1 time in 7 days, not sure about that one, but the delay is long.

Check out change logs for tweaks and change logs, added stuff :p
[doublepost=1460489911,1460489845][/doublepost]
Kitpvp diamond stuff has been greatly nerfed, the diamond "rare" kits now also cost's 10k $ and can only be used 1 time in 7 days, not sure about that one, but the delay is long.

Edit: biggest reason for the diamond flood in the beginning is because all the foxkings and foxqueens, are claiming their kits. This automaticly balances within a week.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Survival:
~Baest
I'd actually like to politely disagree. As they've brought up, it's mostly things that need to be taken away, as it is too easy to get rich.
Edit: I see that you've sort of acknowledged that, but I'm still going to post this, as it's offtopic.

Thread starter Banned #9

That part is not about the new kitpvp,, It's about the old kitpvp where there were only diamond guys pvp'ing. Just saying a simple reset would've more suited it.

[doublepost=1460489911,1460489845][/doublepost]
Edit: biggest reason for the diamond flood in the beginning is because all the foxkings and foxqueens, are claiming their kits. This automaticly balances within a week.
/kit cloakfox, gives full diamond p1 for $25 and you can use it every hour. :D
I just feel like you should get like 5 kits for free players and like 5 kits for vips, and make them all balanced. No diamond stuff at all and no shop and only being able to buy level 1 enchantments

Thread starter Banned #12
EDIT:
Slightly editted the prison section, just added a few lines about guards.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member

Factions:

Kitpvp:

Skyblock:

Survival:

Prison:

EDIT: Also guard apps need to be opened right now, right this second you, are reading this. We only have like 10 guards which only a few are active (not going to say names, this will lead to unnecessary drama). Open up guard apps, and demote the so called "inactive" Guards.

~Baest
As of old forums, which was the last place where I saw the list of guards, there were less than 10. Also, this is a very good point, as guards seem almost honorary as of now, as opposed to actual staff, They're not even under the staff tab.

Banned #15

Pretty sure the "What is there to be added? I know, add nothing. Survival is no survival with all the 'custom biomes'. Survival is survival when it's completely vanilla. Real minecraft if you ask me." is rather accurate.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
I'd actually like to politely disagree. As they've brought up, it's mostly things that need to be taken away, as it is too easy to get rich.
Edit: I see that you've sort of acknowledged that, but I'm still going to post this, as it's offtopic.
"Revamp/update" it won't be survival anymore... and Survival was just previously reset.

I agree with the Kitpvp as it's not enjoyable anymore but Skyblock is a really good server and factions needs something unique to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.