Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Introduction: jagsuwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagsuwu

Thread starter #1
Apparently I joined back in 2017 and played the Creative server, but I have no recollection of that time so... here I am now in 2020.

You can see me playing the OneBlock server predominately because I find that type of game mode interesting, therefore I will be playing it the most. I am probably going to be starting to steam sometime soon, but I won't only stream Minecraft I'll be playing other games, which I'm sure I can't advertise so I won't.

I'll be joining the discord sometime and my name is Jags#6969 if you want to talk some more or even get my stream link.

I am looking forward to joining another community. I came from a different community where I was staff for almost a year and a half, eventually reaching the rank of Sr. Moderator on that server. But, those were old times back in 2016/2017 so, who really cares about that time.

I'm already playing with a friend-group, but I am not opposed to making more friends. I can already tell that this is an EU server (or at least that's what I see on OneBlock), so I'll just say this now that I am a NA player. I live in the United States of America, but I speak a very, very basic German.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

jagsuwu

Thread starter #3
Welcome on Foxcraft! Enjoy your stay and don't forget to check out kitpvp >:]
I used to be an avid PVPer back in the day, used to be ranked like 3 out of 1,000 players. But, that was over 4 years ago so I'm probably really... really bad :(

Good to see some "new" faces turning up. :)
If you ever need help with anything, feel free to hit me up.
Hope to see ya around! (again xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.