Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Merry Xmas, Here is a Rank Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone! I am brand spanking new here but already have donated to the server, and am willing to contribute more for the name of Christmas!

In the sake of good tidings and warm fires, I will be giving away 5 Donator ranks on the Survival server today. These people will be randomly selected and will be messaged saying they have won. Check back on your account regularly to see if you won.

DISCLAIMER:

This giveaway only applies to Survival gamemode. All other gamemodes are not a part of this giveaway and so forth any entries involving these will be dismissed.

Thank you guys, and have a Merry Christmas!

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Pretty cool what you're doing here! Very festive and giving.
I don't need a donator rank though I am mod just wanted to say it was cool and thanks for doing it. :D

-TheCooldude087

Ayooub

IM playing survival for 2 years and i never bought a rank bec i dont have paypal or maestro
Hope i win
thx for hosting this btw
Btw my ign : Ayooub

Thread starter #13
Hello everyone. Terribly sorry about the late results, I overslept. (I have been quite ill recently, my apologies.)

Anyway, here are the winners of the christmas donation giveaway! Those who are already donators received equal value prizes.

Winners:

Shafiq / MoarPoarn
_Super_Hans_
Hans_His_Slave
xAnqnymous
MakieDaPro

Congratulations to the winners and best of luck next time! I will host more giveaways so stay tuned for your next chance to win!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.