Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Mcmmo credit skill lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, when you get to a certain amount of levels on mcmmo skills the skill percentage perks lock at a certain number, I and a user "Daringdonut" have claimed credits not knowing that the unarmed skill will lock it's perks at around 1k level. We are possibly wondering if you could either, A, Remove the lock (Honestly I don't think you should do that, it would make it way too op.) Or B, refund is the credits that we didn't need to spend on it? If not thats fine I guess, just for future refrence you should put an alert on the donation page or somewhere that the skills lockup after a certain level. Thanks!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
So, when you get to a certain amount of levels on mcmmo skills the skill percentage perks lock at a certain number, I and a user "Daringdonut" have claimed credits not knowing that the unarmed skill will lock it's perks at around 1k level. We are possibly wondering if you could either, A, Remove the lock (Honestly I don't think you should do that, it would make it way too op.) Or B, refund is the credits that we didn't need to spend on it? If not thats fine I guess, just for future refrence you should put an alert on the donation page or somewhere that the skills lockup after a certain level. Thanks!
You should've already known this. They wouldn't make it so there's no lock. That would lead to things like a 100% double drop chance, 100% disarm chance, 100% extra bow damage, OP axe damage, a super long bleed time for swords, a super long skull splitter time frame, a super long berserk skill for unarmed, super high unarmed damage, and etc.

Thread starter #3
You should've already known this. They wouldn't make it so there's no lock. That would lead to things like a 100% double drop chance, 100% disarm chance, 100% extra bow damage, OP axe damage, a super long bleed time for swords, a super long skull splitter time frame, a super long berserk skill for unarmed, super high unarmed damage, and etc.
How was I supposed to know there was nothing there to tell or notify me of the levels being locked at a certain number.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
How do I figure out the number at what it lock huh?? Yeah exactly there was nothing said about the number at which the skills locked
You would use common sense knowledge to figure out that they would eventually cap off. This is a good reason not to buy mcmmo credits.

Thread starter #7
You would use common sense knowledge to figure out that they would eventually cap off. This is a good reason not to buy mcmmo credits.
Well they should at least tell us what they lock off at instead of letting people waste credits and wasting money. Kids and parents are being deceived and it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.