Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Mcmmo credit skill lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, when you get to a certain amount of levels on mcmmo skills the skill percentage perks lock at a certain number, I and a user "Jacques1616" have claimed credits not knowing that the unarmed skill will lock it's perks at around 1k level. We are possibly wondering if you could either, A, Remove the lock (Honestly I don't think you should do that, it would make it way too op.) Or B, refund is the credits that we didn't need to spend on it? If not thats fine I guess, just for future refrence you should put an alert on the donation page or somewhere that the skills lockup after a certain level. Thanks!

So, when you get to a certain amount of levels on mcmmo skills the skill percentage perks lock at a certain number, I and a user "Jacques1616" have claimed credits not knowing that the unarmed skill will lock it's perks at around 1k level. We are possibly wondering if you could either, A, Remove the lock (Honestly I don't think you should do that, it would make it way too op.) Or B, refund is the credits that we didn't need to spend on it? If not thats fine I guess, just for future refrence you should put an alert on the donation page or somewhere that the skills lockup after a certain level. Thanks!
They should have said something and warned us before we apply our credits that the skills lock up and do to this we wasted almost 4000 credits COMBINED with jut me and donut. We should get all of the credits overlapped on skills back to us to use for the other skill as we just wasted almost 35$ because we were not notifed that the skill lock up.
[doublepost=1462832402,1462832352][/doublepost]
Did you purchase the credits from the webstore? If so, it would probably be useful to post this in the "Donation Support" section (http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/donation-support.22/), otherwise, if you didn't than I don't think they will be refunded.
By the way, what server is this for?
Foxcraft on skyblock
[doublepost=1462832472][/doublepost]
They should have said something and warned us before we apply our credits that the skills lock up and do to this we wasted almost 4000 credits COMBINED with jut me and donut. We should get all of the credits overlapped on skills back to us to use for the other skill as we just wasted almost 35$ because we were not notifed that the skill lock up.
[doublepost=1462832402,1462832352][/doublepost]
Foxcraft on skyblock
And yes we did I purchased 4000 Mcmmo credits and 1000 tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.