Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Making an Enderfarm on Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
This is too easy. xD No offense. Some people don't know how to make one, though. I understand how it works ever since I've watched a video on how to make it. I watched until the part with the endermite, then I quit out and came up with my own design. Nice video, though.

Zeas_

Donator
Thread starter #3
This is too easy. xD No offense. Some people don't know how to make one, though. I understand how it works ever since I've watched a video on how to make it. I watched until the part with the endermite, then I quit out and came up with my own design. Nice video, though.
This isn't a How To: video... This is simply me making the farm on Survival. And being easy to build is the point, as I don't want to put too much effort into the design when I'm going to sell it to someone anyways.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Noicee vid Zeas xD (Didn't know how to make one cx, always just used a friends..lol.)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
This isn't a How To: video... This is simply me making the farm on Survival. And being easy to build is the point, as I don't want to put too much effort into the design when I'm going to sell it to someone anyways.
But that makes them kinda want it less, considering how easy it is to build...

Banned #7
I don't understand why people can't just build better designs themselves, this is extremely simple and not that effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.