Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Make Foxcraft great again. #revivefoxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
So I've come to the conclusion Foxcraft really has been as it used to be. The server doesn't have the same attraction as it used to have, nor is there a big community like the old days. You might be asking: "Why is the president of the united states getting involved with a minecraft server?". Well,I once played the server back in the old days when the server used to hit 500+ players daily and when there where no server such as 'kingdoms' , opprison, and kitpvp in the state of today. These days where so incredibly awesome and I'm sure we all would love these days to come back, or atleast have Foxcraft hit 500+ players a day and grow a great community again.
Back in the day when factions was the biggest server on Foxcraft and factions having that "faction feeling" when there where like 5 big factions fighting for that /f top (all do Desecrator dominated it all the time and still dominating to this day), back when there where no world borders and no custom enchants, and a mobfarm at spawn for players to gather food. Back when faction leaders recruited members throughout the forums.

Back when skywars got players
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, and was one of the most played server on Foxcraft alongside factions. Do I even need to say more on this server?

Back when kitpvp had kit wingman, back when there was no difference between the normal kits and the donator kits (with the donator kits having a slight advantage), back when kitpvp was pure vanilla PVP without having any stuff drop an no vaults etc.

Back when survival spawn used to be an 9x9 box with some water surrounding it that was considered the only safezone on the server. Back when the server used to be pure vanilla without any economic system.

Back when creative reached the far lands and the server needed to be force reset. Back when creative... well yeah creative really hasn't changed.

Back when prison was first released and players having to fight there way to the miningzone since pvp was almost enabled everywhere in the prison. Back when there was a C,B,A and elite system. Back when unknown players applied for guard and being demoted one day after for abusing. Back when players where able to make a ton of money /selling cactus from their plots.

Now since that's out of the way, I would like to focus on another topic rather then some nostalgic sentences spoken about the server and that is how to "revive" Foxcraft. I'm not banging on @cloakfox door that he must do the following actions to his server. But its what I believe could revive the server and get Foxcraft back to being great again.

Note: These are my suggestions on how I think the server could be potentially be revived again to it's previous state, I'm not saying Foxcraft is a bad server in any shape or form, just saying that Foxcraft used to be better.

1. Removing servers,
I know this isn't a great topic to start with but I do think some servers are just not having enough interest of players actually wanting to play these server in the state they're in now, and kind of are a lost hope. These being the servers:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. These player rates are just... I have no words for it. Let's get this straight, these 4 servers have a combined player total of 9 players. Do I even need to say more? I already hear you asking: "How could removing servers benefit the server?" Well, it would lead to new players having to choose from 5 servers rather then 9 servers. Most players would check out the server with the highest player count anyway. This would mean players getting involved with the community easier and players sticking around for longer. How do we get more players to join the server I hear you asking?

2. Active youtubers,
I really think some active youtubers should play on the server. I know it might be hard to get in contact with youtubers and that they could be somewhat pricey aswell, but you need to a little bit of investment for your server to "re-grow" again, and yes hosting a server is quite expensive aswell I completely agree, but in the end the server will start decline in player count. I'm getting offtopic here. Yes the server had one dutch youtuber by the name of Midnan/Sam record a few skyblock videos on here. But that was like ages ago. Also I personally didn't like the fact that the server was overrun by dutch players. I mean skyblock is now full of dutch players and have very few players online that speak other languages then dutch. I'm not trying to hate on the netherlands in any shape or form, but yeah.. I think you get my point. If you were to get an youtuber to record on here, I'd recommend him/her to record either a factions series or a skyblock series. Also if you would get a youtuber to record on skywars or kitpvp server that these 2 servers would get an massive increase of player count for a period of time.

3. Skyblock
I'm going to keep this one short since I think skyblock is a great server itself and doesn't really need much changing. What I do think should change do is the fact that the server should merge back into one server opposing to 2 separate server we know as /svulcan and /sglacier. That's it.

4. Factions
The only way to get factions back to the top server of Foxcraft again is to get a youtuber to record on the server. Atleast this is what I personally think since the current factions isn't really getting any players online. This is due to the fact factions is just boring to play when there are just 10 players online.

That's all I have to say, my 2 cents,

Kind regards

Donald Trump,
Factions iz ded cause 2 seasons of **** resets.

Status
Not open for further replies.