Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

LOL h0w cAN it GET aNY wOrSe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
literally why have you disabled 1.9+ items (not all but ye)? on survival? should rename it like non-vanilla bs excuse for survival
u added a SHOP, removed PVP and MOB damage, MADE IT TO KIDS WITH NO ITEMS AND RUN AROUND AND BUILD COBBLESTONE C*CKS arouind YOUR BASES LOL YOU ADDED ECONOMY, REMOVED all the 1.9 stuff (not all), the offhand is useless shields are useless pretty sure you can what is this/??????????? we cant even use SHIELDS and OUR SECOND HAND why THO no PVP IN CLAIMS, PEOPLE LIKE AFONSOGAMER1234 MAKE CLAIMS AND CAMP IN IT THEN CMBT TAG KIDS AND TRAP THEM WHAT IS THIS???? @cloakfox u was like "o i wan children to build gardens and flowers" but n0w we can't use the main aspect of survival which was apparently building in ur opinion?>??? wot??? theres like 1000000 bugs every 5 mins kids BUILDING lava **** in their claims and u sit there and cant do anything DED SALTY RN #TRIGGERED @iBrady ik u get spammed all the time but people have wanted changes for the good for years and its never happened so sorry since its not ur fault
i want to use the offhand and al lthe stuff u removed by adding 1.7 into a 1.12 gamemode o my gurd

Thread starter Banned #4
I will enable the 1.9+ items when some bugs are fixed.

Brady
wow did not expect that, bro you have to do stuff about pvp in claims for everyone not just a toggle, survival has been destroyed by so many BAD updates, economy nothing to survive isnt survival, the thing u have to worry about most is uhh nothing afonsogamer does so much annoying stuff with his friends and it's frustrating and annoying when we cannot respond

The problem is, there are many bugs with Elytra and Shields.
I don't think it is a good idea to enable them.

But other visual features will be enabled.

Brady

Thread starter Banned #8
The problem is, there are many bugs with Elythra and Shields.
I don't think it is a good idea to enable them.

Brady
Elytras work absolutely fine now, I've used them on multiple occasions. It's because the offhand doesn't work and you cannot craft shields. It's made it more difficult to do things people enjoyed using. This isn't even the main problem, economy, no pvp in claims has ruined Survival and all my friends are quitting because it's just not enjoyable anymore. And cloakfox denied our things based on his own opinion against the community or simply ignored it. He had no reason to disable pvp when the entire server (other than a few people) wanted pvp. People can loot bodies in /D and people escape pvp there's shops it's not survival anymore. I know we're throwing so much at you but cloakfox has allowed all these issues to stack up without trying to compromise

Banned #9
+9999999 dude I’ve been waiting for you to say this or I would, I only joined in June but still survival is like a disc that is so scratched you can’t even use it, it’s so broken

Status
Not open for further replies.