Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Limits on Claiming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dro

Thread starter #1
I've recently hit what we could call the limit on how many times or blocks of claiming we can use on survival. And so, I did the numbers for the total number of blocks I have accumulated and how many I had left to use, which is 6050 blocks that I have used so far... why bother pointing this out?? It's because if we can go on with more claim blocks from more playing hours, why do we have a limit? This just means that I'm already done for with claiming, I can't expand any more than I have, thus, rendering my additional 4000 blocks of claiming useless. I don't know if I missed anything on the reset for the survival server but... I really don't like the idea where you have a limit to how much you can use for claiming... and as I am currently collaborating on a project with a few others, we need more than just 6000 claiming blocks. And not only is it because I need an extended limit to claiming blocks, but it just so happens that there is a good chance that there would be plenty of people such as myself who love to build and plan on using more than 10,000 blocks of claiming. I hope someone can at least enlighten me as to whether that 6000 block claim is the absolute limit or if this is a bug, OR--hopefully--we can go beyond that number.

P.S. 6000 isn't a lot for my imagination lol and that number went down fast, I need more than that guys!

Mechz

Friend
Donator
This would be a great suggestion! So please put this thread in the 'suggestion' section with the correct format.

Status
Not open for further replies.