Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Life story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasr

Thread starter #1
Hi, my name is Trademarket. Or you can call me Ryan. I guess you just found out my real name is Ryan.

My life started on Febuary 7, 2002. I was born in the beautiful place of Hamburg, Germany. I lived there for 4 years. It was from 2002-2006. Those were some great years I will say.

My mom is Korean. My dad is Nepalese. They got married in 1997.

However, after 2006. My dad had a idea. He wanted to start a new life in America. So we left everything we had in Germany. (Well we took the things we needed of course). When we landed in America we thought a good state was Georgia. So we moved there. 3 year later... We got a dog. Her name is Luna. She was the cutest dog we ever had.

2012. The year I was in Korea for vacation. I heard of a game called "Minecraft". It looked fun. So I decided to try it on Pocket Edition. It looked quite interesting. So when we got back to home in Georgia we bought it on my Xbox 360.

1 and a half years later... The worst day of my life. Luna died. She died because of a worm thing that killed her. She got it in Korea.

2015. I got minecraft on the PC. I played servers that were big. Not really playing on servers like these.

2016. Playing on Foxcraft.

Yes yes yes... I know this is not my whole life story. But I would add more detail but I don't want somebody to kill/stalk me.
So don't say, "This isn't your whole life dumbo".

Thanks for reading.
-Ryan/Trademarket.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Well, nice to officially meet you, Ryan! Is the the new thing, like Q&A threads on LC? There's a lot of those.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
rye rye v2
[doublepost=1461893482,1461893005][/doublepost]Oh lord... I'm so sorry for your dog Luna.
I had many dog deaths within my lifetime.
But one in peticular stood put in my mind for the past years.

Alice was a female corgi whom had many issues when we adopted her from a rescue shelter. She has kidney and bladder problems and died from a ruptured spleen. We were about to put her down and spend thousands of dollars we couldn't afford on medicines that put her to sleep and made her comfortable. But right before then, she died in my mother's. May she Rest in Peace❤

Last edited:

yasr

Thread starter #9
Aw, oh well. I'm sure it's a very cute dog ;)
She was.
rye rye v2
[doublepost=1461893482,1461893005][/doublepost]Oh lord... I'm so sorry for your dog Luna.
I had many dog deaths within my lifetime.
But one in peticular stood put in my mind for the past years.

Alice was a female corgi whom had many issues when we adopted her from a rescue shelter. She has kidney and bladder problems and died from a ruptured spleen. We were about to put her down and spend thousands of dollars we couldn't afford on medicines that put her to sleep and made her comfortable. But right before then, she died in my mother's. May she Rest in Peace❤
Thank you! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.