Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KitPvP Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Everyone asked for a KitPvP reset, we did not need these new fancy features, every diamond player is spawncamping, defaults have so vaults, basically every donor wins. No one asked for these features, we just wanted a kitpvp reset.

You had one job.

EDIT: Nevermind, I love spamming kits on the floor. KEEP THE UPDATE!

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
The higher rank the more you get, so buy ranks to get privileges back I guess? A skyfox rank used to be enough but not so much anymore.

The higher rank the more you get, so buy ranks to get privileges back I guess? A skyfox rank used to be enough but not so much anymore.
If SkyFox rank was enough then what would be the point of buying shadowfox+ if you don't get anything extra..

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
If SkyFox rank was enough then what would be the point of buying shadowfox+ if you don't get anything extra..
Good point but perks that were offered to SkyFox ranks are not being offered anymore, for instance kit knight is no longer avaliable to ShadowFox and lower it only for Mystic and Foxking/Foxqueen.

Do you see how sad that is? You're a staff member recommending for us to go to a different server because they made it that bad.. Lol.
The sever changes is up to the staff and helpers and Cloakfox, just play have fun on different sever within Foxcraft. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.