Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kitpvp Reset Opinion

What do you think about the kitpvp reset?

• It is amazing, I love it.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I disagree with some of the changes that were made.

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay so... the kitpvp reset was not what I expected.
I made this thread to inquire as to why so much is changed- without warning as well. This is not meant to be negative at all.

So to start off, I bought Skyfox a long time ago to get privileges on kitpvp, such as more vaults, and access to more kits. As expected, my list of privileges kept getting shorter and shorter. As for vaults.. Skyfox only gets less vaults not. Tokens for enchantments, really? Levels for extra health? I cant even have a fair 1v1 anymore? Correct me if I'm wrong about all of this.. I'd be glad to hear it. Was this reset meant to get rid of diamonds, because if so, this is far from it. All this, and much more which I don't care to state are making me re-think what the kitpvp reset was really about. Again, this was not meant to be negative, but, I feel as if the kitpvp I used to know and enjoy no longer exists. As a Foxcraft player, I hope I am wrong about this. Of course, there will be people who will be enthusiastic about these changes, as would I- if the changes were at a more minor scale, but it's not. I hope some of these things can be subject to change.

Players do not get even a vault anymore we choose from leather or chain AND there isn't even a member kit which then lacks stimulus for players to join forums which creates bias decisions. There is no need for all of these implementations, multiple people have quit already and I don't blame them... the fun is all gone, it's no longer even a fair fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.