Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kingdoms plugins are not not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I lost all my items because i did /k invade on Cheatcodes
Their zombie is unkillable i was in 4 p4unb3 sets and sharp 6 and i attacked it for 40 minutes than i couldnt run away from it because you cant give up the fight. 0 health was going off the zombie and than 4 members came online and also hit me now im dead but im still bugged in /k invade and i cant play the game untill i kill zombie but its unkillable and i keep getting tp'd to their kd where i invaded and back to spawn wtf is this bs fix server fix plugins pls

Their zombie is unkillable i was in 4 p4unb3 sets and sharp 6 and i attacked it for 40 minutes than i couldnt run away from it because you cant give up the fight. 0 health was going off the zombie and than 4 members came online and also hit me now im dead but im still bugged in /k invade and i cant play the game untill i kill zombie but its unkillable and i keep getting tp'd to their kd where i invaded and back to spawn wtf is this bs fix server fix plugins pls
You can use /k surrender to cancel an invade.

Banned #3
Give coords to cheatcodes m8? ;)

Thread starter #4
Im not /k surrender because they have unkillable zombie
they are not neutral they should be invadeable but you cant invade them.....
fix the zombies cloak

Thread starter #5
Baest go to their spawn base and k invade its unkillable also cloak i gave you proof of Cheatcodes their duped stuff yet you do nothing with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.