Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kingdoms new season suggestions

Leon?

Thread starter #1
I have heard some rumors that kingdom will reset soon, here are some ideas… This is no hate against cloak Foxcraft is still one of the best servers I have ever played and gave the best memories i have had in a game. If cloak is not gonna do anything with this information or wont reset kingdoms i will be fine with it because to be fair it wont get the same amount of money/players as oneblock/survival.

Kingdoms season 4 has almost been out for 1 year now. This was problably the worst performing kingdoms season yet (we wont count empire…) We have seen that neutral or no raiding on kingdoms doesnt really work out if you look at the playercount. And the new custom enchants are just not the best. I think custom armorsets would be the best option to fix it and refresh the game because the the custom enchants are kinda boring now. A lot of big smp and faction servers on newer versions have custom armorsets and get a lot of players because the grind is fun.

Season 1 and 2 had content creators that made videos on kingdoms, a lot of players started because of jaimzy. I think it would be a good idea to get atleast 1 new content creator to promote the server.

On kingdoms Empire the plan was good and it could have been really active but their were some downsides, everyone could get raided on any moment and the map was to small, in a 10k by 10k map its hard to hide a claimed base. I think it would be a good idea to make the map 50k by 50k. In season 2 we had kingdom shields but they were really p2w, you could just buy the shield on the store or just get 5 miner minions and you would be unraidable forever (recource points from the miners). I think it would be a good idea to give everyone a 12h shield every day, you can set the time for your shield in a menu or something so you can choose when you wont be raidable. This will make it that you cant get raided in the night for example by someone from a different timezone. If you have a 12h shield the chance that you get raided while someone of your kingdom is online is way bigger so you can actually defend your base.

So this is what I would change next season:
  • Only raiding no neutral
  • A 50k by 50k world instead of 10k by 10k
  • Custom armorsets instead of custom enchants (for example 2 armorsets, 1 with 20% damage reduction and a special ability and 1 with a 20% damage buff + a extra ability)
  • 12h shields
  • content creator to improve the playercount

This are just some things I would personally like to see, you prob have other plans but ye I maybe you could use some of the things…
Foxcraft good server this is no hate against cloakfox just someone that wants a fun time on kingdoms.

Reus

I have heard some rumors that kingdom will reset soon, here are some ideas… This is no hate against cloak Foxcraft is still one of the best servers I have ever played and gave the best memories i have had in a game. If cloak is not gonna do anything with this information or wont reset kingdoms i will be fine with it because to be fair it wont get the same amount of money/players as oneblock/survival.

Kingdoms season 4 has almost been out for 1 year now. This was problably the worst performing kingdoms season yet (we wont count empire…) We have seen that neutral or no raiding on kingdoms doesnt really work out if you look at the playercount. And the new custom enchants are just not the best. I think custom armorsets would be the best option to fix it and refresh the game because the the custom enchants are kinda boring now. A lot of big smp and faction servers on newer versions have custom armorsets and get a lot of players because the grind is fun.

Season 1 and 2 had content creators that made videos on kingdoms, a lot of players started because of jaimzy. I think it would be a good idea to get atleast 1 new content creator to promote the server.

On kingdoms Empire the plan was good and it could have been really active but their were some downsides, everyone could get raided on any moment and the map was to small, in a 10k by 10k map its hard to hide a claimed base. I think it would be a good idea to make the map 50k by 50k. In season 2 we had kingdom shields but they were really p2w, you could just buy the shield on the store or just get 5 miner minions and you would be unraidable forever (recource points from the miners). I think it would be a good idea to give everyone a 12h shield every day, you can set the time for your shield in a menu or something so you can choose when you wont be raidable. This will make it that you cant get raided in the night for example by someone from a different timezone. If you have a 12h shield the chance that you get raided while someone of your kingdom is online is way bigger so you can actually defend your base.

• Custom armorsets instead of custom enchants (for example 2 armorsets, 1 with 20% damage reduction and a special ability and 1 with a 20% damage buff + a extra ability)
  • 12h shields

This are just some things I would personally like to see, you prob have other plans but ye I maybe you could use some of the things…
Foxcraft good server this is no hate against cloakfox just someone that wants a fun time on kingdoms.

Bro was cooking

Reus

• 12h shields

This is a rly good idea