Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Is this legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #4
No, don't waste your money. Server's broken as it is, and even with that extra good gear from the tokens, you can die in a couple hits because pvp is broken, keep your money for more important things until this server is fixed and fair. Don't make the same mistake as me, supporting this server for years and buying things. Because at any moment you could be banned for the reason "Bye" whenever it suits cloakfox's agenda.

Thread starter #6
No, don't waste your money. Server's broken as it is, and even with that extra good gear from the tokens, you can die in a couple hits because pvp is broken, keep your money for more important things until this server is fixed and fair. Don't make the same mistake as me, supporting this server for years and buying things. Because at any moment you could be banned for the reason "Bye" whenever it suits cloakfox's agenda.
Okay cool imma keep my money then.

Rip Rip Potato Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.