Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello there fellow citizens of Foxcraft forums and Minecraft server! I would call myself a "casual" and "non-hardcore" gamer. I play multiple servers on Minecraft these include:
Hypixel

SchoolRP
Foxcraft
They are the main server's I play on, on a day to day basis. I like to play with new people, meet new people and in general, have fun!

By joining Foxcraft, I am hoping and expecting to find a new fun and kind community I can entertain myself with.
I like to play Bedwars, KitPVP, Skywars, and Roleplay. My favourite is 100% RolePlay and Bedwars.

Well, I guess that's me in its most simplest form. If you'd like to hang out or talk some time and play Minecraft or whatever, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord or start a conversation on the Foxcraft forums.

Goodbye !!

Hello there fellow citizens of Foxcraft forums and Minecraft server! I would call myself a "casual" and "non-hardcore" gamer. I play multiple servers on Minecraft these include:
Hypixel

SchoolRP
Foxcraft
They are the main server's I play on, on a day to day basis. I like to play with new people, meet new people and in general, have fun!

By joining Foxcraft, I am hoping and expecting to find a new fun and kind community I can entertain myself with.
I like to play Bedwars, KitPVP, Skywars, and Roleplay. My favourite is 100% RolePlay and Bedwars.

Well, I guess that's me in its most simplest form. If you'd like to hang out or talk some time and play Minecraft or whatever, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord or start a conversation on the Foxcraft forums.

Goodbye !!
Welcome non hardcore gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.