Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction - xTactical

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAedan

Thread starter #1
Hey Fam - It's ya boy, xTactical with an introduction.

On a serious note - Hi! I'm xTactical, you may call me Aedan, and I am a 12 year old boy from NY.

As you can see, I joined way back in late March. Why am I making an introduction? I left Foxcraft after a week of playing it, as I honestly wasn't interested. But, today I've came back and got into OP Prison!

Anyways, I'm usually a pretty sarcastic person, and put others before myself, because we all know from Elmo that sharing is caring (and we know he has killer dance moves).

You will usually be able to catch me on OP Prison, as prison is my favorite game mode (I'm currently L in under 30 minutes). The forums is a place where I love to be, as I am able to communicate with everyone on the server! PM me on here or post on my wall if you need help with anything, or just wanna chat.

''Obama Out''.

On a serious note - Hi! I'm xTactical, you may call me Aedan, and I am a 12 year old boy from NY.

As you can see, I joined way back in late March. Why am I making an introduction? I left Foxcraft after a week of playing it, as I honestly wasn't interested. But, today I've came back and got into OP Prison!

Anyways, I'm usually a pretty sarcastic person, and put others before myself, because we all know from Elmo that sharing is caring (and we know he has killer dance moves).

You will usually be able to catch me on OP Prison, as prison is my favorite game mode (I'm currently L in under 30 minutes). The forums is a place where I love to be, as I am able to communicate with everyone on the server! PM me on here or post on my wall if you need help with anything, or just wanna chat.

''Obama Out''.
I remember u. Affixes friend i think

iAedan

Thread starter #12

''Obama Out''.
Welcome to forums, Aedan! I'm glad you like Foxcraft, and hope you stay in this community!

Status
Not open for further replies.