Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay, so I feel like I need to make this thread since I'm going to be very inactive for a long period of time (three weeks), and I want you guys to know. My cousins from Egypt are visiting, and I haven't seen them in 5 or 6 years. So, I want to be able to spend as much time with them as possible. This leaves little to no time for Minecraft. I will try to get on Minechat once every day if possible, but that is unlikely. thanks for your understanding.

Okay, so I feel like I need to make this thread since I'm going to be very inactive for a long period of time (three weeks), and I want you guys to know. My cousins from Egypt are visiting, and I haven't seen them in 5 or 6 years. So, I want to be able to spend as much time with them as possible. This leaves little to no time for Minecraft. I will try to get on Minechat once every day if possible, but that is unlikely. thanks for your understanding.
Have fun, Maya! I hope you enjoy their visit, and have a good amount of bonding time. Miss you!

Six

Banned #8
Who are u? Old name..? Chainsmokers lmao.. what was ur old name? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.