Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Improving Foxcraft|Brainstorming, Appreciation, and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
How is the new Factions "a **** up" and how is the creative update a downgrade? I'd love to hear more about that, and maybe possible solutions? It's so easy to hate but to come up with something better no way..
Hello, Foxcraft!

My name is Hyllus/Josh and my IGN is Archyn. I created this thread in order to address the problem that indubitably, Foxcraft has recently gone downhill. Now, don't try to blame this on anyone. This decline has been due to several factors, so don't hate on Cloakfox, the staff or anyone else.

As Cloakfox said in the above quote, there ARE lots of problems, but no one has been working on solutions. This thread is not for complaining, it's to help the staff improve Foxcraft. This DOESN'T mean make suggestions like "add a new gamemode", this is ONLY for working on the current issues.

Some Current Issues:
1) Global Ranks
2) Factions
3) Creative
4) Skywars

1) Global Ranks:
Some have been dissatisfied by the news that ranks would no longer be global, but rather individual. The prices are lowered, but most likely won't be a proportional fraction of the Global price.

Solutions:
In order to satisfy customers, the price could be a fraction of Global, in case you want a rank on ONE server, but not on all of them.

2) Factions:
Glitched money and items have gotten into the economy messing everything up.

Solutions:
Either RESET Factions which would be annoying, and most likely difficult, or get ALL of the items nad money out of the system, which seems MORE difficult and painstaking.

3) Creative:
This update caused a lot of ranks to lose their perks, so that the minimum rank for each perk has gone up. The chat is more difficult to read, and /plot chat no longer works.

Solutions:
Either FULL reset back to previous version, or work out the perks and leave the chat?

4) Skywars:
I heard Skywars is getting an update, so hopefully we can take this well and look forward.

Keep in mind, these are my opinions. If you disagree, you may say so, but don't hate for no reason.

I'd love ideas, feedback, and lots of brainstorming. Hopefully, we can work out some issues, together!

-Hyllus/Archyn/Josh

P. S. cOWS aRE cOOL

Idkaname8

Friend
Donator
You should probably elaborate more on your solutions, so cloak doesn't have to essentially see what consists of his PM's he's gotten recently. :p

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #3
You should probably elaborate more on your solutions, so cloak doesn't have to essentially see what consists of his PM's he's gotten recently. :p
Ok, I'll put more in. Just saying, this thread isn't really about my ideas, just giving some. I was mostly hoping people could all put in something, and that we could find solutions.

I like your idea of the rank purchases being a fraction of the global rank because it is for 1 of the servers :)

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to how old this was. It popped up on recent threads so I commented on it. pls no warning

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to how old this was. It popped up on recent threads so I commented on it. pls no warning

Pretty sure the person who causes it to become relevant after the long period of time is the one who gets a warning :p but let's not respond to this anymore in case that isn't the fact :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.