Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm newish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I've been playing on this server for a couple of days now, mostly because my friends were already playing on it. So far I have met very helpful staff and generally friendly players, so that does please me immensely as I don't usually find this these days. My main draw to minecraft is that I am disabled with muscular dystrophy, and in game this is not the case, s that has always been a major reason for playing the game. You all have a wonderful server here, and I would like to thank the staff who have helped me with some issues.

Thread starter #2
I've also had the problem of not receiving the member rank in game, as it just appears whilst on the creative server, which is fine, but I mostly intend to hang out on the survival server. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated (Yes I've tried logging out, several times). Thank You!

Hey commando, happy you're enjoying your time here. I know you reached out to me earlier in game. I was wondering if you have fixed your problem yet? If not, click the link that says support and click on "report or a bug". Or click the link in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.