Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm just feeling super grateful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I wanted to make a thread post after one of my good friends posted something. I felt motivated to just share some love to the people who care about me and are my friends.
You will know who you are when reading this, but I love with all my heart. Whenever I have felt low or depressed you guys have always made me smile or laugh. When I've felt alone you have always been a shoulder there for me to cry on.
If I've ever dropped you a message on here or Discord just to thank you, you are classed as one of my friends. You have either stood up for me when I've needed it, or you have just been there. I really appreciate you all.

(I also couldn't care less about what people say about me, because I know I have people who do care about me)

I will be alway and always for you blue, you have done so much good stuff for me and I want to do a lot of good stuff for you, you have helped me not only on the gae, you have been a great friend irl also, <3 I hope you are not a part of a dream that I will wake up and lose. I want you to know that you mean for me a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.