Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys,
for you guys who don't know me, I am a 15 year old who joined the forums over a year. (May 3, 2018)
Yesterday was. my 1 year anniversary on the forums, so I decided to come back to Foxcraft. So, this is how the story went. I had a lot of school work to do, and my mind couldn't keep up with Minecraft and work at the same time, so I focused on work. I quit around February, and I am coming back now that my school will be over in a month. I will try to play 5 hours on the weekends and at least 2-3 hours on weekdays. I don't know if I am planning to get staff again, but I am planning to have a great time on the server again :).

If anyone wants to meet me or play with me, feel free to friend me. My username is buddiboi_7252. I play on KitPvP, Survival, Creative and Prison.

Best regards,
buddiboi_7252

Hey guys,
for you guys who don't know me, I am a 15 year old who joined the forums over a year. (May 3, 2018)
Yesterday was. my 1 year anniversary on the forums, so I decided to come back to Foxcraft. So, this is how the story went. I had a lot of school work to do, and my mind couldn't keep up with Minecraft and work at the same time, so I focused on work. I quit around February, and I am coming back now that my school will be over in a month. I will try to play 5 hours on the weekends and at least 2-3 hours on weekdays. I don't know if I am planning to get staff again, but I am planning to have a great time on the server again :).

If anyone wants to meet me or play with me, feel free to friend me. My username is buddiboi_7252. I play on KitPvP, Survival, Creative and Prison.

Best regards,
buddiboi_7252
welcome back! im glad to see ur back on fox. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.