Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm a little confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Is trapping on factions allowed? I am very confused on weather it is or isnt. (This also counts TP trapping)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Is trapping on factions allowed? I am very confused on weather it is or isnt. (This also counts TP trapping)
Yeah, it probably would be. Making 'death traps' is bannable, and if you can't escape, it's practically a death trap, if not worse since you can't play at all, not just losing some stuff.

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #3
Yeah, it probably would be. Making 'death traps' is bannable, and if you can't escape, it's practically a death trap, if not worse since you can't play at all, not just losing some stuff.
Then why is there so many traps that people cant escape on both factions servers and nobody has been banned for it? I think the death traps rule is just for servers like survival and skyblock

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Then why is there so many traps that people cant escape on both factions servers and nobody has been banned for it? I think the death traps rule is just for servers like survival and skyblock
Well, it's difficult to record them trapping you, when you're stuck trapped. And you can't predict when someone will trap you.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Trapping is a big part of factions. If it were bannable it would ruin pvp. Pretty sure its not.

TBH, I don't really see how this is controversial. Trapping has always been a part of factions on multiple servers that I've played on over the years. It's likely the fast and best way to grind God gear and kills.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Using portals to trap another player is bannable. Regular trapping is allowed. 'Nuff said.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.