Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I was wondering why there was such a little community on the Towny server and then I learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It states on google trends US these statistics:
2016 - "interest over time" is at 59
2018 - "interest over time" is at 26
Overall Minecrafts overall popularity now is 44% of what it was in 2016

Foxcraft 2016 - 700+ people online
Foxcraft 2018 - 150+ people online
Foxcraft is getting 21% of it's player base now than what it was in 2016

Judging by this information, the server should have around 300 players on at one time, if what you're saying is that the amount of players on the server is directly proportional to Google Trends.

Also what about servers that are getting over 1000 players on at the same time per day? Why is Foxcraft not on par to those servers? I've seen that many servers that actually abide by Mojangs terms and conditions seem to be flourishing above any other pay2win server.

Maybe it's time for a change?
Ever heard of spoofing

It states on google trends US these statistics:
2016 - "interest over time" is at 59
2018 - "interest over time" is at 26
Overall Minecrafts overall popularity now is 44% of what it was in 2016

Foxcraft 2016 - 700+ people online
Foxcraft 2018 - 150+ people online
Foxcraft is getting 21% of it's player base now than what it was in 2016

Judging by this information, the server should have around 300 players on at one time, if what you're saying is that the amount of players on the server is directly proportional to Google Trends.

Also what about servers that are getting over 1000 players on at the same time per day? Why is Foxcraft not on par to those servers? I've seen that many servers that actually abide by Mojangs terms and conditions seem to be flourishing above any other pay2win server.

Maybe it's time for a change?
90% is not complying, for good reason

Fo
Minecraft isn't dead at all if that's what you're implying, PopularMMOS (Minecraft only channel) got 200 million views in 30 days, that's up there with Jake Paul, Logan Paul and PewDiePie. Minecraft also has more traffic and searches than ANY other game, and I mean ANY other game, other than Fortnite (which obviously is going to be higher as it's a new game) Yes Minecraft has gotten less popular, but it's still one of the most popular games in the world and will be for a very long time, especially considering it's 8 years old. Foxcraft getting a less playerbase isn't really to do with Minecraft overall. It's the lack of a functioning staff team, and lack of advertisement. Minecraft is far from a dead game.
Foxcraft is far from dead.

Minecraft isn't dead at all if that's what you're implying, PopularMMOS (Minecraft only channel) got 200 million views in 30 days, that's up there with Jake Paul, Logan Paul and PewDiePie. Minecraft also has more traffic and searches than ANY other game, and I mean ANY other game, other than Fortnite (which obviously is going to be higher as it's a new game) Yes Minecraft has gotten less popular, but it's still one of the most popular games in the world and will be for a very long time, especially considering it's 8 years old. Foxcraft getting a less playerbase isn't really to do with Minecraft overall. It's the lack of a functioning staff team, and lack of advertisement. Minecraft is far from a dead game.
Go ahead and apply for helper haha

Fortnite is finally dying now :D

You guys need to change how you can't mine a spawner with a silk touch pick unless you're that $100 donator rank or whatever.

Never gonna happen cause the server is based on profit of that .

I have found two pig spawners in the world where other spawners should have been also. You guys have stacking mobs turned on so even if we get a spawner its not like its going to be flooding the server?
yes it is the more spawners on a smaller point the more laggg it causes
Why do you guys want to suffocate the players on your server by locking them out of half the games play-ability?
Half you just can't mine spawners and the same stuff as on factions so

Half the server doesn't even know what MCMMO is or does. Jobs is broken, you can self gain cash from personally placed blocks.
Yup that's true if you mine iron ore and you place it again it says -40 if you place it and +80 if you mine it with auto furnace

There's no info for nation commands apparently as I was hearing a few people talk about today.

Yes there is /n

The Vote Crate says it gives 4x Red Stone Blocks when it gives you 4 pieces of actual red stone dust.

That's true the chest in the spawn need to be controlled if they realy work cause in the last month i bought 2 a set of mitycal keys and in both the sets i got nothing from the mytical chest first time cloak said he would fix it after his dinner (that's a long dinner if you ask me ) and the second time was on 21 july and yesterday a helper called itspenguin said it was fixed but i still haven't recieved anything from the keys back or something my donation support was answerd with i will give you the spawners today but in my country that was already yesterday .

You guys need to change how you can't mine a spawner with a silk touch pick unless you're that $100 donator rank or whatever.
I have found two pig spawners in the world where other spawners should have been also. You guys have stacking mobs turned on so even if we get a spawner its not like its going to be flooding the server?
Why do you guys want to suffocate the players on your server by locking them out of half the games play-ability?
I donated because I initially liked the server but I see now that there's only about 12 people on the Towny server at once max because nobody can do anything past the shell of MCMMO and Jobs.
Half the server doesn't even know what MCMMO is or does. Jobs is broken, you can self gain cash from personally placed blocks.
There's no info for nation commands apparently as I was hearing a few people talk about today.
The Vote Crate says it gives 4x Red Stone Blocks when it gives you 4 pieces of actual red stone dust.
Just some things I've noticed since playing on here.
I really enjoy the community but I don't ever see the admins/owners on this server.... maybe thats an indication some changes need to happen?
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/30-07-2018.14814/

Status
Not open for further replies.