Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I NEED YOUR HELP - ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #24
atleast I had the skill to stay helper for 5 months, regardless of 'killing me' I killed you in application comparison l0l
It's okay if I didn't make it to staff, But at least you got demoted :)

It's okay if I didn't make it to staff, But at least you got demoted :)
lol

you'll never make it anywhere in life if you can't make it into a block game staff team and make a simple application :)
only the best get accepted, and you just arn't good enough.

Thread starter #26
lol

you'll never make it anywhere in life if you can't make it into a block game staff team and make a simple application :)
only the best get accepted, and you just arn't good enough.

Look closely, how did u get accepted and u have this history???

I'm okay now, I said wt i wanted to say .....
tbh if I were you I wouldn't waste my time applying to be staff on this server anymore. It's the same repetitive sentence, but it will never be like what it once was. When this new 'update' comes, it's going to die down after the first week to a low playerbase of 100 as usual.

Thread starter #30
tbh if I were you I wouldn't waste my time applying to be staff on this server anymore. It's the same repetitive sentence, but it will never be like what it once was. When this new 'update' comes, it's going to die down after the first week to a low playerbase of 100 as usual.
TRUE

Just to sort things out Foxcraft is now dying slowly because of the useless updates by managers, The point is I want all of you to write to cloak that we need the old fun and nice server we had in 2016 and below. Just for once stay on my side and agree ffs.
Thats what I'm talking about :
Agreed, I got Minecraft at 2016 but my brother got it at 2013. I always watched him. I remember him playing Agario, and old prison. I wish I had the chance to play Agario! I want Foxcraft to connect around the top 5 old gamemodes back and add them back. Agario will forever be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.