Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiReactz

Thread starter #1
To give some back story, recently my Minecraft account with my old gmail was hacked. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work in recuperating my account. Therefore after continuously failing to get my account back, i just bought another account. I was wondering if admin can ban the hacked account (iiReactz) and help me get all my stuff back and give it to my new account. I was a foxking, had many farms, had about 6 million in in game cash, and ect. I simply feel cheated out of all my hard work and money currently as my new account has nothing. I currently have no sense of fun or enjoyment on the server as there is a residing feeling of sadness and disappointment that all my hard work was taken from me by a hack. I request assistance from admins or anyone desperately. I want to continue playing on the server as i sincerely enjoy it, but with the current circumstance that I'm in, I simply am not able to have as much fun as I used to. I would appreciate it if any admin were to help me recuperate all my stolen/lost items. :)

Koud

Donator
If it's your account then you probably have a transaction ID. You can simply send an email to Mojang support and get your account back with your transaction ID (speaking from previous experience).
Getting your account back equals stuff back.

iiReactz

Thread starter #4
Do you know where i can find this transaction ID? Ive been trying everything and ive checked my inbox for anything minecraft since ive already dm'd them and i have nothing.

Are you checking the email you used when you bought the account? You might also try checking with either Paypal or whatever bank you used to pay for it.

iiReactz

Thread starter #6
I can't get into the email ;/. That email's password was changed too and I dont remember the security questions i put in years ago, but elyseeh helped me get most of my important back. All i miss currently is my rank :/

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread since the rank has been passed over to the new account now.
If you still need help with more, please feel free to message one of the staff about it either here or discord.
:D Thank you, I hope everything has worked out so far!
/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.