Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

i miss the old Foxcraft :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man old prison is where it was at for me, I spent countless hours on there yelling at people for killing me and then begging for my stuff back, bought my first plot with a house that was already on it and I never changed it, I even made a 12-14 part series on prison ahhh the good times. I miss back in those days where I could just login and be carefree, block out the problems of the world and not have to worry about the consequences of staying up late ignoring my homework. I will never forget those days they shaped me into the person I am today, I remember I felt so proud when I was involved in a 1-3 with glazedbear and 2 other people(got no clue who they were) and he said I did pretty good, I kept repeating that in my head for days like a little kid who just got surprised with his favorite candy. But the old days are gone, we've all grown up and matured, they might be gone but not forgotten.
Back on prison is where I met my best friend(still is to this day) @WorldBuilder03 , back when I used to annoy the hell out of jessie and begged silkgam3r(jesus I probably horribly butchered his user) for money and help on prison constantly, when I got my first ban on kitpvp when I discovered hacking, which I went on to get banned many times afterwards haha. it was fun being young and free

Man old prison is where it was at for me, I spent countless hours on there yelling at people for killing me and then begging for my stuff back, bought my first plot with a house that was already on it and I never changed it, I even made a 12-14 part series on prison ahhh the good times. I miss back in those days where I could just login and be carefree, block out the problems of the world and not have to worry about the consequences of staying up late ignoring my homework. I will never forget those days they shaped me into the person I am today, I remember I felt so proud when I was involved in a 1-3 with glazedbear and 2 other people(got no clue who they were) and he said I did pretty good, I kept repeating that in my head for days like a little kid who just got surprised with his favorite candy. But the old days are gone, we've all grown up and matured, they might be gone but not forgotten.
Back on prison is where I met my best friend(still is to this day) @WorldBuilder03 , back when I used to annoy the hell out of jessie and begged silkgam3r(jesus I probably horribly butchered his user) for money and help on prison constantly, when I got my first ban on kitpvp when I discovered hacking, which I went on to get banned many times afterwards haha. it was fun being young and free
Lol yea prison was fun, I always remember you getting in trouble.

I started playing in the fifth grade. Logging into the server when it had one mode.

I remember the Skype calls with @TGMDom and @11kobeer. We called House of Cards trash and he got on our heads.
I remember killing the Ender Dragon on Kitpvp with @TGMDom
I remember helping connor12568 build the PVP area in exchange for an enchanted stick.
I remember the hype factions resets, kitpvp absolutely BANGING with all the HPatrol guys,
I remember when I got Foxking, and Cloak had tested the new Foxqueen rank on me.
I remember Desecrator, grinding Ffop, raiding.
I remember ZexyZek trolling, and Bashur logging into factions and everyone freaking out.
I remember all the great times.

Getting home from school everyday excited to play Minecraft was a staple of my childhood, and ever since quarantine, it's been attracting me back like a magnet.
It's sad to see lots have changed, but hopefully for the better. Hoping for the server to have some feeling of reminiscence of the glory days eventually.

(edit, I just realized I grave dug a thread. Thought the post was made in April of 2020, not 2019. Apologizes. It's a great thread though, you should leave it up)

Banned #36
I started playing in the fifth grade. Logging into the server when it had one mode.

I remember the Skype calls with @TGMDom and @11kobeer. We called House of Cards trash and he got on our heads.
I remember killing the Ender Dragon on Kitpvp with @TGMDom
I remember helping connor12568 build the PVP area in exchange for an enchanted stick.
I remember the hype factions resets, kitpvp absolutely BANGING with all the HPatrol guys,
I remember when I got Foxking, and Cloak had tested the new Foxqueen rank on me.
I remember Desecrator, grinding Ffop, raiding.
I remember ZexyZek trolling, and Bashur logging into factions and everyone freaking out.
I remember all the great times.

Getting home from school everyday excited to play Minecraft was a staple of my childhood, and ever since quarantine, it's been attracting me back like a magnet.
It's sad to see lots have changed, but hopefully for the better. Hoping for the server to have some feeling of reminiscence of the glory days eventually.

(edit, I just realized I grave dug a thread. Thought the post was made in April of 2020, not 2019. Apologizes. It's a great thread though, you should leave it up)
Ok stop grave digging

Status
Not open for further replies.