Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I got banned bcs i said as a joke i am duping

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9O

Thread starter Banned #1
I got anoyed by all the kids who kept asking how i got al my loot most of the time say i dupe as a joke he said i am gonna report. and then later that day justin came online and said ur gonna get blacklisted go to ur home. i dont have a home i only had my kingdom home i just joined the kd a few weeks ago. then he grabbed everything out of my pv 4k of pots all my time wasting getting armor then he banned me and the day after my friend screenshared and he removed the whole kingdom that all of my kds members build i dont even have that good stuff most of it come from killing people but i wasted so much time on making 2 thousand speed 2 and 2 thousand strenght 2 pots en justin removed it all in 1 blink of a eye justin did not even had proof or did look for proof

even if i get unbanned i dont really want to play anymore bcs he just throwed all of my work away without taking 10 minutes to look if i was duping
i already made a appael i just wanted to make a public forum how some staff threats people.

cloaks awnser:
Imagine saying you dupe as a jome

Joke

I removed the items you still had that was duped I never touched or care about your kingdom? You might wanna find new friends because they are lying to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.