Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I cant use my Pig Spawner. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Recently I have purchased a pig spawner from the Foxcraft store in the survival items section. I tried to place the spwnner and it says i do not have permission to place it. Do I need someone with a rank to place the spawner?

Recently I have purchased a pig spawner from the Foxcraft store in the survival items section. I tried to place the spwnner and it says i do not have permission to place it. Do I need someone with a rank to place the spawner?
You we're probably putting it in someone else's territory or maybe in an area around spawn where you can't place things.

Last edited:
People seem to be having the same trouble. Like fallout said did you put it in someone else's territory? If that's not the case then i'm sure the staff team, can find out a way to fix it.

KiLiKsS

This is absolutely a bug. I am placing am having the same exact issue placing any of the spawners that I purchased on my own claim.

Make a bug report if you are experiencing this problem. There is a Bug Report section in the threads area.

Status
Not open for further replies.