Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I can't drink potions and i keep being sent back to the lobby ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTurban

Thread starter #1
When I play a game on Skywars I keep being sent back to the lobby when I am in the middle of a game. I also can't drink any potions (I think this is a bug). Is there anyway to fix this?

Also, the Spectate Games enderpearl in the skywars lobby doesnt work.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
That's not an ender pearl, it's an ender eye. Yeah it just throws the ender eye when trying to spectate.

That's not an ender pearl, it's an ender eye. Yeah it just throws the ender eye when trying to spectate.
Spectating is disabled. What happens when you drink a potion? You get send back to the hub?
[doublepost=1479238906,1479238875][/doublepost]
When I play a game on Skywars I keep being sent back to the lobby when I am in the middle of a game. I also can't drink any potions (I think this is a bug). Is there anyway to fix this?

Also what MC version are you using?

Ayza

Friend
Donator

I have the same issue on KitPvP. When im just playing like normal i randomly get kicked to the hub ones or twice per hour. This gets my into 'PvPLogger' and i die bcuz ppl kill meh ;(

MCTurban

Thread starter #5
Spectating is disabled. What happens when you drink a potion? You get send back to the hub?
Im using version 1.11, but it happens no matter what version I use. Drinking a potion can be a bit buggy, but that's not the only way i get sent back to the hub.
[doublepost=1479244214][/doublepost]
I have the same issue on KitPvP. When im just playing like normal i randomly get kicked to the hub ones or twice per hour. This gets my into 'PvPLogger' and i die bcuz ppl kill meh ;(
That's not good. It happens to me alot when I play Skywars (because I play that alot)
[doublepost=1479244349][/doublepost]
Also, I got permanently banned twice because of multiple hacks, and being sent back to the hub and bugs etc is the most likely reason I have been banned. I didn't use any hacks at all.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #6
Im using version 1.11, but it happens no matter what version I use. Drinking a potion can be a bit buggy, but that's not the only way i get sent back to the hub.
Try using 1.8. In my opinion, it's better.

MCTurban

Thread starter #7
Try using 1.8. In my opinion, it's better.
I could, but I tried using both 1.11 and 1.10.2 and the same thing happened. I don't think 1.8 would work as well (plus I can't because i've been permanently banned for no reason again and I made another appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.