Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How is everyones day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Banned #7
****, I had algebra final ******* exam, Ramadan starts tomorrow for me, have to get through the day without drinking anything or eating, so overall a shitty day

Well hmm...tomorrow I leave civilization and go camping for 4 or 5 days. Then I come back and smell like dirt and sweat! However as today being my last day in civilization for the week I want to hang out wif friends and whatever, besides that maybe just building some stuff on creative..?

Thread starter #10
Well hmm...tomorrow I leave civilization and go camping for 4 or 5 days. Then I come back and smell like dirt and sweat! However as today being my last day in civilization for the week I want to hang out wif friends and whatever, besides that maybe just building some stuff on creative..?
i wish you luck my friend!!! :)

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Today is going very well, thank you! I just took a Spanish final which I feel great about. Tomorrow is my last final, English, then I'm done!
How has your day been doing?

Thread starter #16
Today is going very well, thank you! I just took a Spanish final which I feel great about. Tomorrow is my last final, English, then I'm done!
My day has been going great! i got my setup looking all pretty :)
[doublepost=1465574181,1465574135][/doublepost]
And, good luck on you're finals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.