Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How I feel about the reset.

Do You Like The Reset?

• No

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mabey

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
The survival reset come to supprise for me figureing it already had a reset 3 months ago. The reset can be looked as a good and bad. I make this now because i was gone when it had already reset. The good is that people get a new start but the bad can be that people are trying to get all the mcmmo they can and get over powered fast. The reset it good for me because it was too easy before with the diamond mountain everyone used. Hope survival is great as it used to be like in 1.7 .

The survival reset come to supprise for me figureing it already had a reset 3 months ago. The reset can be looked as a good and bad. I make this now because i was gone when it had already reset. The good is that people get a new start but the bad can be that people are trying to get all the mcmmo they can and get over powered fast. The reset it good for me because it was too easy before with the diamond mountain everyone used. Hope survival is great as it used to be like in 1.7 .
Yes, I agree

Personally I don't play survival but I've been on a couple of times a no NOT like the reset but I can live with it but ya have to vote no I don't like the reset ... Sorry cloak :cool:

Wait 1 sec OMG you played skywars against WorldBuilder03 lol just realizing ok sorry of topic
[doublepost=1461464649,1461464607][/doublepost]:) I watched her die lol I can say that she's my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.