Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do you create a town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King44

Thread starter #1
Hi, I am new to Towny and my friend gave me around 5k. I want to create a town. How do I though? /town new *name* King44 isn't working

@King44, There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to create a town. You might've accidentally created a nation where you need Mythicfox. If you typed /town new (name) it will work. Even if you add the (mayor) to the end. You probably just don't have enough money. Get 1,000 and then create a town. Also, make sure you're not in a town, and make sure you are NOT at spawn.

King44

Thread starter #3
@King44, There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to create a town. You might've accidentally created a nation where you need Mythicfox. If you typed /town new (name) it will work. Even if you add the (mayor) to the end. You probably just don't have enough money. Get 1,000 and then create a town. Also, make sure you're not in a town, and make sure you are NOT at spawn.
Oh yeah, well. I did lie about having 5k. I don't have any money. thx. You should apply for Helper. :D sry for lying btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.