Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Have you guys noticed all these people asking," How do you join the server?" I'm wondering what this is all about. Isn't it simple enough to join a server? Plus, how did they find this website if they didn't know how to join severs. Also, create an account on here
I've also noticed, people ask, "How do I play games?" Isn't the compass on the hub named, 'Server selector'? Also, couldn't they walk into the portals? This is also breaking the common sense rule.
In my opinion, I find these people very ignorant, and believe they should learn some common sense. ;)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Have you guys noticed all these people asking," How do you join the server?" I'm wondering what this is all about. Isn't it simple enough to join a server? Plus, how did they find this website if they didn't know how to join severs. Also, create an account on here
I've also noticed, people ask, "How do I play games?" Isn't the compass on the hub named, 'Server selector'? Also, couldn't they walk into the portals? This is also breaking the common sense rule.
In my opinion, I find these people very ignorant, and believe they should learn some common sense. ;)
I don't think they have Minecraft xD

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Lol, maybe they are 5...? cx Jk, don't want to offend anyone. xD

Polar

I believe they might be trolls and looking for attention or maybe they are dead serious on they don't know how to join the server but try to help them with joining game modes with the compass. Even though they might be annoying kids but try to help them and navigate them. ;)

Baest

Donator
Banned #5
Well there is a current bug with the compass in hub2 I believe. When you right click the compass it says: "Can't use that here!" or "You're not allowed to change that!" Maybe this is why people ask 'how to join a server?'

Polar

Well there is a current bug with the compass in hub2 I believe. When you right click the compass it says: "Can't use that here!" or "You're not allowed to change that!" Maybe this is why people ask 'how to join a server?'
Could be.

Arpen

Donator
I know what the problem is,
These players who join our forums not knowing how to join the servers are simply here from Youtubers who recorderd on our servers, Knowing it's an online game they thought by simply joining our forums there would be a "play game" button where they can play on the server the YouTuber previously recorded on. Simply not knowing the fact you have to buy the game and you have install the software to access the multiplayer server

Thread starter Banned #11
These players who join our forums not knowing how to join the servers are simply here from Youtubers who recorderd on our servers, Knowing it's an online game they thought by simply joining our forums there would be a "play game" button where they can play on the server the YouTuber previously recorded on. Simply not knowing the fact you have to buy the game and you have install the software to access the multiplayer server
Yeah, maybe.

Basically just summed up the rest of the future comments. Might as well close this thread, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.