Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

''HOLY **** EPIC RETURN?!?!?!?!?!??!???!!?''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yo what up, it's your least favourite neighbourhood randy Jake, making one of those threads that you skim read and then comment abusive **** to me, which I influence.

So yeah, I mean my last real post here was about me kinda quitting, I mean I wouldn't say quitting, I'd say taking a forced break due to my Minecraft being unable to work. But yeah, it works now, so I'm kinda gonna be on a bit more. I say a bit, since I got that college work on my mind and stuff, but oh well, feel free to hit me up on Creative or something, I'll say hi, probably roleplay with some of you beautiful people... you know the creative way of life but yeah, for real, I'm gonna be on a bit more since I now actually can.

Defol

Donator
And I didn't care lmao
'didn't'. What do you mean by that? You didn't know that I hadn't noticed you had gone, so basically you used bad english lol. Get your facts straight before you answer me back. 'I didn't care' says in the past tense, while it was only today you found out.

Thread starter #12
'didn't'. What do you mean by that? You didn't know that I hadn't noticed you had gone, so basically you used bad english lol. Get your facts straight before you answer me back. 'I didn't care' says in the past tense, while it was only today you found out.
My apologies, I didn't realize I came to you for my English lessons now professor? I'll be sure to note that in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.