Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi, I'm FoxBlox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm FoxBlox!

Some of you may know me from a few months ago, but anyway, this is my new account. I'm a "professional" actor and I've been in a bunch of plays/musicals and an opera, and I am currently part of two professional choirs.

Why do I have a new account?
Well, I decided to take a break from Minecraft so I could focus on my studies, and, just a few minutes ago, I logged back on Foxcraft for the first time since, what - last summer? I was shocked by how much this great community has improved since then, and I got really excited to come back, but I logged in and my account wasn't really, ah, working. I have a book of passwords (that I keep updated and check on a weekly basis), and I entered my password again (the same password in the book). And, at that point, I gave up and, here is my new account.

A bit about me:

Some of my friends from last summer (kinda?)
iRobot_, Carmel_Kitty, Wondermutt1, a few other people who I can't really name right now, and, yeah.

My favorite stuff:
Color - Pink (Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a boy and liking pink)
Book Series: A tie between Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Harry Potter.
That's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Hello World!
- FoxBlox

Hi, I'm FoxBlox!

Some of you may know me from a few months ago, but anyway, this is my new account. I'm a "professional" actor and I've been in a bunch of plays/musicals and an opera, and I am currently part of two professional choirs.

Well, I decided to take a break from Minecraft so I could focus on my studies, and, just a few minutes ago, I logged back on Foxcraft for the first time since, what - last summer? I was shocked by how much this great community has improved since then, and I got really excited to come back, but I logged in and my account wasn't really, ah, working. I have a book of passwords (that I keep updated and check on a weekly basis), and I entered my password again (the same password in the book). And, at that point, I gave up and, here is my new account.

A bit about me:

iRobot_, Carmel_Kitty, Wondermutt1, a few other people who I can't really name right now, and, yeah.

My favorite stuff:

Hello World!
- FoxBlox
Welcome to the forums

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hi, I'm FoxBlox!

A bit about me:

My favorite stuff:

Hello World!
- FoxBlox
Welcome back, FoxBlox! :D

Hey buddy! Nice to see another professional actor on Foxcraft! And don't worry one of my favourite colours is pink/lavender too so its all good!
You see pretty cool! Hope to seeing you more active on the forums :)

Hi, I'm FoxBlox!

A bit about me:

My favorite stuff:

Hello World!
- FoxBlox
Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.