Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, I'm TM_AVASTE_001 and I played on Foxcraft during my blunder years of age 10-13 in 2015 or so. I'm turning 20 this year! Being an adult sucks!

Recently Foxcraft randomly popped into my head for some reason and I vaguely remembered posting on this fourm when I was a kid so I decided to have a trip down memory lane and dig around what horrendous stuff I posted as a child, fair to say that I got blasted by a wave of cringe, embarrassment and nostalgia , I even dug up some Youtube videos I made as a kid (hope they never see the light of day again).

I used to play skyblock here eveyday after finishing school. I remember all the porkchop farms and iron golem farms, grinding money and island levels just to see my name on the leaderboard, running on top of the barrier blocks near the pvp area, riding on bats to glitch out of other players bases, setting up shops on your own island (death trap included), and begging for my dads credit card so I can get the cool rank of "Skyfox". I also have a friend that I met here that I'm still in contact with till this day. Man, those were the days.

So, inspired by this thread from a dude (or girl idk) called PureGoldenMonkey I remember playing with a very long time ago I'm posting this thread here! If anyone I played with sees this please shoot me a DM on Discord, my tag is avast3. I'd really like to talk about random stuff with you <3

Wish everyone prosperity in life and all that jazz.

-TM_AVASTE_001

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.