Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
What is your in game name: AceOfficial

What is your real name: Rolf Jakob I use mostly Jacob

How old are you: Im 15 in 5 weeks or soo

What server from Foxcraft do you play the most: Creative

How long have you been on Foxcraft? 2Days xD I know the basics things and i know some of the commands and some ppl of the staff

What rank do you have on the server: No i dont have.

Why should we pick you and not somebody else, What makes you unique? Cause i can build and i love helping ppl Im a careing person kinda :p i feel bad for asking ppl for money or servers and stuff. But i know whats wrong and whats right to do when it comes to be a staff

Describe your personal character: Nice, Carefull, Lovley, Kind, Sometimes Mad :p I never do something stupid and sometimes i can be funny xD

Do you have any experience as being a ''staff'' member?
(Do not post the server name) Yeah i have been playing a lot of servers And i see how they work together i can also the most basic stuff being a staff and I will hold contact if i need Help or going away for trip or something :) I can Warn kick tban idk if u using that but if its something just ask if theres some information u miss :)

Ur Weakness? I dont have any weakness kinda depends what it is. I will never give someone something for Irl stuff and other things and if my friends hack or something I will be *** i always should be anyway :)

Thank u for reading :) -AceOfficial Ps Give some feedback :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
You should delete this thread before a staff sees it, because apparently asking for it decreases your chances of getting helpers a lot. Just pointing something out, don't mean to be rude.

Banned #3
Helper applications are closed. For your benefit, I will close this.
Note; If you wish to delete this PM me.
/closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.