Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

HELP! whenever I try to log on my game crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Omnius8

I got advice for both of you. Go back to 1.10. Don't use 1.10.1. Searge, a Minecraft developer at Mojang, says that there is a crashing issue with 1.10.1. So, until 1.10.2, stick with regular 1.10.
Im having the same problem but cant find where to go to get 1.10. installed any hints would be awesome please.

Im having the same problem but cant find where to go to get 1.10. installed any hints would be awesome please.
When you're on the log-in screen, go down to where it says profiles and select create a new profile. A whole menu of options will appear but you want to find the option that says "Use Versions" and open that menu. From there select 1.10 and then log in. This should work, it did for me

8Omnius8

When you're on the log-in screen, go down to where it says profiles and select create a new profile. A whole menu of options will appear but you want to find the option that says "Use Versions" and open that menu. From there select 1.10 and then log in. This should work, it did for me
[doublepost=1466658068,1466658036][/doublepost]Dude you rock! thanks for the help it worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.