HELP!! Prison server bug?

  • Helpers apps are currently open! Help out the server by catching cheaters, moderating chat, guiding players and handling player reports!
    Check the Info tab for more information on what the requirements are and find the apply link!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamomileBee

New Member
Dec 6, 2018
6
0
1
25
I tried to rank up from mine A to mine B, but as soon as I did I was teleported to spawn automatically. When I got back, I had no rank, and I can't enter any of the mines or try and rank up. What's going on?? Can this be fixed? My in-game name is ChamomileBee.
 
Hi,

There may be a bug or a problem with the game. To formally report this issue, click here. Don''t forget to post the evidence as well!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cloakfox
sorry man theres no help the server doesn't care less good bye
- ur friend strafeisbae
 
Status
Not open for further replies.