Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Help me out with YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeLikeUnicorns

Thread starter #1
Hello Foxie's

You might know me from ingame on factions or skyblock, I am also active on Youtube which my channel is GoldUnicornGamer. I have had a few requests to build an intro, outro and start to editting videos with an higher frame rate. I have tried to search it up on Google but sadly that did not work out. I hope someone could teach me how to start editting and create atleast an awesome intro. This might be an really stupid question and it might seem so easy. For me it isn't xD excuse me for it. If you're capable to help me out you can add me on Skype, my name is zombiekiller4life.
Please don't add hate comments if you have have nothing usefull to type.
Thanks for reading this,

Kind regards,
Melikeunicorns
(Collie)

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
Well I know some good youtubers for intros. For example, SACDesigns, and well, that's it. DM him somehow and I'm sure he can make you one.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Hello Foxie's

You might know me from ingame on factions or skyblock, I am also active on Youtube which my channel is GoldUnicornGamer. I have had a few requests to build an intro, outro and start to editting videos with an higher frame rate. I have tried to search it up on Google but sadly that did not work out. I hope someone could teach me how to start editting and create atleast an awesome intro. This might be an really stupid question and it might seem so easy. For me it isn't xD excuse me for it. If you're capable to help me out you can add me on Skype, my name is zombiekiller4life.
Please don't add hate comments if you have have nothing usefull to type.
Thanks for reading this,

Kind regards,
Melikeunicorns
(Collie)
What recording software do you use?

M

MeLikeUnicorns

Thread starter #7
Have you ever heard of "Fraps"
I did so, i have tried that in first place but it doesn't work out for me. Could you add me on skype and send me a link or so how to eddit? I have also tried to contact SACDesign but i can't find him or either reach him.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
I did so, i have tried that in first place but it doesn't work out for me. Could you add me on skype and send me a link or so how to eddit? I have also tried to contact SACDesign but i can't find him or either reach him.
Im at school atm when im home i send you a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.