Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay, most of you probably know the very noble player @Hyllus.
Yes, he considers to Post Farm, but don't we all at some points? We sometimes don't realize we're doing it. The direct point of this thread is, if you don't like Josh, you don't know him at all.

He helped me feel better when other people were trying to bring me down. You all don't know what a respectful kind person he is, and if so you should be ashamed if you've been criticizing him. He's my friend, and I'm of sick of people putting negativity in his life. If you've been cruel to him, you apologize right now.
So what if he's got suspended from forums? That doesn't give you a reason to hate.

He may quit because of this, I would quit too. So everyone please, stop criticizing him, and posting mean things on his profile. He's not a bad person, I promise. He's very kind and caring. He's done numerous tasks for me. I'm returning the favor. Even if he did nothing for me, I still would have fashioned this thread.

I don't want to receive any hate on this thread, I just want to let you all know that he's not what you think.
Please understand, that i know he has posted a thread quite similar to this, but it seemed like no one listened.

Thank you.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I know him. I was warned for post farm. I warned him about post farm before the hate started flowing in, and before he was warned by any mods. I listened. I don't criticize. I don't hate.

Just Letting ya know, -RedTheFox999

Status
Not open for further replies.