Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm a brand new player to the Foxcraft community so I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Stevie or StevieCanMine and I recently joined the Foxcraft server. So far, my experience has been great, I've met new people and have gotten to enjoy the great gamemodes this server provides. I also plan to be more active as I play on this server. Furthermore, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in game! :)

Thanks!
-StevieCanMine

Thread starter #5
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay. What server do you play on?
Thanks! My ideal plan is to play on the factions server because I have a lot of background knowledge on how to create cannons, bases, etc. Currently I'm just looking into every server.

Welcome I am PolarPvp__ and I am active but not on fourms as much.
Well it's nice to meet you, I hope I get a chance to talk to you in game. :)

Hi, I'm a brand new player to the Foxcraft community so I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Stevie or StevieCanMine and I recently joined the Foxcraft server. So far, my experience has been great, I've met new people and have gotten to enjoy the great gamemodes this server provides. I also plan to be more active as I play on this server. Furthermore, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in game! :)

Thanks!
-StevieCanMine
Hey! Welcome! Enjoy your stay, you'll be a great part of our community.

Thread starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcomes, it means a lot. I'm currently working on a creative project but after I complete it, I'll be on all servers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.