Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello, as the forums have been redone, and everything is starting over, I'm making a thread to introduce myself.

Firstly, my name is Malcolm, I am fifteen years old, I guess you could say a Foxcraft veteran. I've been playing on the server for over two years now. I'm really sad that this had to happen, the forums get reset and all. And I don't know what caused it. @Affixes claims it was one thing, but as I'm involved pretty much everyone on this server, I've received mixed messages about what caused the forums to not going to shut down. Well, I'm a big Kitpvp player, and I'm on Skywars sometimes. I am a former, Hacker Patrol, Helper and trial-staff, caused by a recent demotion I am none anymore. I've donated for Skyfox. Well that sums it up. If you need any help, have questions you can PM me if you wish.

Thanks, guys.
-Micm

Last edited:
Hello, as the forums have been redone, and everything is starting over, I'm making a thread to introduce myself.

Firstly, my name is Malcolm, I am fifteen years old, I guess you could say a Foxcratt veteran. I've been playing on the server for over two years now. I'm really sad that this had to happen, the forums get reset and all. And I don't know what caused it. @Affixes claims it was one thing, but as I'm involved pretty much everyone on this server, I've received mixed messages about what caused the forums to not going to shut down. Well, I'm a big Kitpvp player, and I'm on Skywars sometimes. I am a former, Hacker Patrol, Helper and trial-staff, caused by a recent demotion I am none anymore. I've donated for Skyfox. Well that sums it up. If you need any help, have questions you can PM me if you wish.

Thanks, guys.
-Micm
Welcome back, I only got one side to the story so...

Banned #6

Firstly, my name is Malcolm, I am fifteen years old, I guess you could say a Foxcraft veteran. I've been playing on the server for over two years now. I'm really sad that this had to happen, the forums get reset and all. And I don't know what caused it. @Affixes claims it was one thing, but as I'm involved pretty much everyone on this server, I've received mixed messages about what caused the forums to not going to shut down. Well, I'm a big Kitpvp player, and I'm on Skywars sometimes. I am a former, Hacker Patrol, Helper and trial-staff, caused by a recent demotion I am none anymore. I've donated for Skyfox. Well that sums it up. If you need any help, have questions you can PM me if you wish.

Thanks, guys.
-Micm
Welcome Malcolm!

Thanks, guys.
-Micm
Hey Micm_ we were just teaming on kitpvp
Do want Hp Patrol back, if u do look up the thread Hp patrol
I made it and I also made a poll plz look at it and respond

Status
Not open for further replies.