Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Halp me

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Well there is no "Help" section so i decided to put the question in here now let me get to the story.
PAGE 1: I was going on with my lovely day with the forums then i try to set my profile pick to this and it says "Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 50 KB." then I'm like WHAT THE F*CK!
The End!

Attachments

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Well there is no "Help" section so i decided to put the question in here now let me get to the story.
PAGE 1: I was going on with my lovely day with the forums then i try to set my profile pick to this and it says "Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 50 KB." then I'm like WHAT THE F*CK!
The End!
So true, I experienced the same frustration, but then I found this beautiful gem of a profile picture, and am now obsessed with wolves. Join me.... join the Wolf Pack.

sips

Donator
Try either making its size smaller, Or it's just a glitch, So wait it out a day. ;p

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #4
So true, I experienced the same frustration, but then I found this beautiful gem of a profile picture, and am now obsessed with wolves. Join me.... join the Wolf Pack.
NAH POLAR BEARS FTW! You unlocked my inner animal thank you.
[doublepost=1457402714,1457402417][/doublepost]#PolarBear2K16Army

The End!
Dude Ill fix it for you ok! I had to do it to my picture too! Just pm your skype and Ill do it tomorrow and send it back to you when I fix it over skype. PM your skype and add me and ill fix your pic,

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #12
Dude Ill fix it for you ok! I had to do it to my picture too! Just pm your skype and Ill do it tomorrow and send it back to you when I fix it over skype. PM your skype and add me and ill fix your pic,
Don't need that pic anymore, i found a even better one!

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
The End!
You can still upload an avatar, but I've found only ones like mine seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.